Sales Engineer (JC-15-01)
The Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting the Account Manager on all technical aspects of the Company's products and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with client technical teams as and when required by the Account Manager.
- Providing relevant technical information and collateral.
- Managing customer site surveys, understanding customer power requirements, scoping, sizing and designing systems.
- Providing technical costing to Account Manager.
- Coordinating and providing system information to manufacturing.
- Project managing and coordinating delivery and commissioning of the systems.
Education and Experience
- At least a bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or power electronics.
- Project management experience is essential.
- 1-2 years of experience in renewable energy technology or related industry is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales role is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical and power systems is essential.
- Knowledge of selling principles and account management are preferred.
- Strong project management skills are essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills are preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
- Excellent presentation skills are required.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
- Proficiency with Autocad and project management software is strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems creatively.
- Ability to work independently and with initiative.
- Ability to handle objections.